Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zokki 2.0! (My new laptop's name! Haha...)

Yay, new laptop! But I'll start this exciting day from the start, because it was full of adventure for once and I haven't had such an engaging day for a while. So sorry, no intriguing life lessons or musings today, but I'm working on a good one! Woke up at 7 after 5 hours of sleep, which is not too bad, I guess, especially since I still feel wide awake! Met Kim at Campbell at 8 (she wore the same thing as me!), talked to Ramiscal's class, apparently I'm the studious one and she's the party one? Haha, Kim deserves more credit than that... Had to leave early (sorry Kim!) but had a REAL, albeit short, talk with one of my teachers, which was nice. While driving I almost got into TWO accidents! The first time wasn't my fault, the crazy driver tried to make a left turn while I was going through the intersection, that idiot. The second time was my fault though as I didn't see some guy while I was leaving Ala Moana, so sorry random driver guy. Hung out with the "Codester" and "Mi Hell" ahaha. Had plenty fun, too bad more people didn't come =/ But there's always a next time! I finally got my new laptop, incliding a free iPod touch for my mom and a free printer for my family! Whooo... So excited to have this thing. I'll take care of it as if it were my unborn child hahaha. iChat or ooVoo anyone? We spent a lot of time in Old Navy, so cheap their clothes! Saw a cute girl there ;) Haha, just kidding... well not really, but Kim and Ms. Tanaka tell me I can't have a girlfriend, she has to be subjeced through a rigorous inspection by Ms. Tanaka first! Hahahaha, I'm sorry, inside jokes. But today was a fun day, can't wait to do more stuff like this the rest of the summer. Hit me up, I'd rather hang out than sit here doing nothing! Mmmk this blog is too long already, I'm sure you have better things to do!

Until next time, Sayonara!

3 comments:

  1. i like your blog a lot! it's interesting to read!! :)

    feel like im getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! (Btw Ms. Tanaka is my 12th grade English techer O_o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! B-T-DUB Codster is the nick name i gave him!
    <3, kim

    ReplyDelete